Ziggy Convertible Backpack Tote Green and Brown - Zipper Edition
Totes are universally handy, but sometimes you overfill them with heavy groceries and you want to be able to sling your bag on your back and be hands-free. Enter: the Ziggy Convertible Backpack Tote! Leather straps are adjustable to fit your ideal shoulder-carry length, then pull through the back to easily turn into a backpack. Two bags in one!
- dimensions: 14" H, 13" W, 4" D
- chrome-free, vegetable-tanned, green leather
- burnished, dark brown leather, buckle-adjustable straps
- shoulder drop for tote 7"-16"
- top zipper closure
- lined with denim and a 7" zippered internal pocket
- key leash
- 6"x 8" wide zippered exterior pocket
- brass hardware
- 4 solid brass feet to protect bottom
- stamped with Life on Mars logo on above external pocket
This vegetable-tanned leather is certified by Europe's Bio Kreis, which supports and promotes organic farming. It is free of the heavy metals found in most commercial, chrome-tanned leather and produced sustainably. This leather is better for your skin, better for the workers who make it, and better for the planet. You may find Sometimes scars or stretch marks, which make your piece more beautiful and unique. Minimal processing allows the leather to take on a life of its own, so your piece that will age and change with you!
Life on Mars seeks to find practical and beautiful solutions for everyday living that connects us back to the land, the water, and the beings around us, through materials like leather, cork leather, and other organics.
*note photos on model are for reference only and may vary in color from the listing.
Handmade by a real person in Chicago.