Solnedgang Dual Belt Bag and Crossbody - Black Rainbow and Brass (MADE TO ORDER)
This belt bag has options. This is Solnedgang.
Solnedgang is the Norwegian word for sunset, which inspired this bag's design. It can be worn in multiple ways: belt bag around hips or waist, cross body, or over the shoulder as a traditional purse.
- veg-tanned, black leather with brown accent
- solid brass hardware
- marigold, red and turquoise hand-stitching
- detachable, slider-adjustable black leather belt/strap
- adjustable from 33" to 44" (~22" shoulder drop)
- brass collar button closure
- compartment is 7" x 5" x 1"
**Made to order - please allow 3 weeks production time
This leather is veg-tanned in a 200-year-old Swedish tannery. It is created naturally without any heavy metals like chrome, found in much of the commercial leather on the market today. Many of the leathers I use are not highly processed with chemicals, so they may darken or lighten over time. Using organics and avoiding plastic is key to every part of my process. As much as possible, I try to use materials that have been found in nature for 1000s of years.
*Additional photos of other colors on model provided for reference.
Handmade by a real person, in Chicago.