Moonage Daydream Tote - Avocado
Full-grain, veg-tanned leather from Sweden's Tärnsjö Garveri sports an amazing, pebbled touch for this rad tote. Buckle adjustable straps mean you have options. Butter soft fringe means you're a space invader.
The lining is a hand-dyed, cosmic pink and yellow hemp/cotton canvas, colored by all-natural dyes of avocado, osage bark, alum, and madder root - no harsh synthetic chemicals. *Please note: As each one is hand-colored, no two are exactly alike.
- dimensions: 12" H x 14" W x 4.5" D
- naturally veg-tanned green leather with veg-tanned, brown leather straps
- naturally, hand-dyed hemp/cotton blend lining
- solid brass hardware
- buckle adjustable
- 6" x 6" exterior pocket
- 2 open interior pockets
- 14" YKK brass zipper top closure
- front of bag and tote stamped with Life on Mars Goods logo
Life on Mars Goods is a sustainable maker, dedicated to using natural materials, and finding less toxic, more environmentally-friendly alternatives to many of the synthetic products found in fast fashion bags and accessories.
You're squawking like a pink monkey bird
And I'm bustin' up my brains for the words
Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh yeah!
Handmade by a real person in Chicago.