Solnedgang Dual Belt Bag and Crossbody - Green and Copper
This belt bag has options. This is Solnedgang.
Now with a deeper compartment!
Solnedgang is the Norwegian word for sunset, which inspired this bag's design. It can be worn in multiple ways: belt bag around hips or waist, cross body, or over the shoulder as a traditional purse.
- veg-tanned, forest green leather
- copper hardware
- olive, grey, and blue hand-stitching
- detachable, slider-adjustable green leather belt/strap
- adjustable from 31" to 42" (~21" shoulder drop)
- copper collar button closure
- compartment is 7" x 5" x 2"
This leather is veg-tanned in a 200-year-old Swedish tannery. It is created naturally without any heavy metals like chrome, found in much of the commercial leather on the market today. Many of the leathers I use are not highly processed with chemicals, so they may darken or lighten over time. Using organics and avoiding plastic is key to every part of my process. As much as possible, I try to use materials that have been found in nature for 1000s of years.
Handmade by a real person, in Chicago.