Key Ring in Tan Leather with Brass Clip and Dark Brown Stitching
Get yourself a key chain that makes it so you never want to lose your keys!
- handmade, whiskey-colored, vegetable-tanned leather
- hand-stitched with dark brown waxed thread
- riveted for extra durability
- 1" split ring in brass for keys
- brass trigger lever clip
- stamped with the Life on Mars logo
- dimensions: 6.25" x 1" (each is unique and varies slightly)
This vegetable-tanned leather is certified by Europe's Bio Kreis, which supports and promotes organic farming. It is free of the heavy metals found in most commercial, chrome-tanned leather and produced sustainably.
This leather is better for your skin, better for the workers who make it, and better for the planet. Minimal processing allows the leather to take on a life of its own, so your piece that will age and change with you! Life on Mars seeks to find practical and beautiful solutions for everyday living that connects us back to the land, the water and the beings around us, through materials like leather, cork leather, and other organics.
*NOTE: additional photos for reference/on model/in use.
Handmade in Chicago by a real person.