Ziggy Convertible Backpack Tote Black and Brown
Totes are universally handy, but sometimes you overfill them with heavy groceries and you want to be able to sling your bag on your back and be hands-free. Enter: the Ziggy Convertible Backpack Tote! Leather straps are adjustable to fit your ideal shoulder-carry length, then pull through the back to easily turn into a backpack. Two bags in one!
- dimensions: 14" H, 11" W, 3.75" D
- vegetable-tanned black leather
- burnished, brown leather, buckle-adjustable straps
- shoulder drop for tote 7"-14"
- 2 snap closure
- internal zippered pocket
- key leash
- 6"x 8" wide exterior pocket
- solid brass hardware
- 4 solid brass feet to protect bottom
- cotton-lined with black, white and gold geometric pattern
- stamped with Life on Mars logo on above external pocket
This is made from vegetable-tanned leather, tanned in the United States, jack-glazed to bring the oils to the surface for a slight sheen. It is free of the heavy metals found in most commercial, chrome-tanned leather. This leather is better for your skin, better for the workers who make it, and better for the planet. You may find scars or stretch marks, which make your piece more beautiful and unique.
Life on Mars seeks to find practical and beautiful solutions for everyday living that connects us back to the land, the water, and the beings around us, through materials like leather, cork leather, and other organics.
*note photos on model are for reference only and may vary in color from the listing.
Handmade by a real person in Chicago.