Moonage Daydream Tote - Lunar
Full-grain, veg-tanned leather from Sweden's Tärnsjö Garveri sports an amazing, pebbled touch for this rad tote. Buckle adjustable straps mean you have options. Butter soft fringe means you're a space invader.
The lining is a hand-dyed hemp and cotton blend, colored with black walnuts that were foraged from Illinois forests. Hemp has 4x the durability of other natural fibers and is a high-yield, sustainable plant. As each one is hand-colored, no two will be exactly alike.
- dimensions: 12" H x 14" W x 4.5" D
- naturally veg-tanned black leather with light brown, Italian leather straps
- black walnut-dyed, hemp and cotton blend lining
- solid brass hardware
- buckle adjustable
- 6" x 6" exterior pocket
- 2 open interior pockets
- 14" YKK brass zipper top closure
- front of bag and tote stamped with Life on Mars Goods logo
Life on Mars Goods is a sustainable maker, dedicated to using natural materials, and finding less toxic, more environmentally-friendly alternatives to many of the synthetic products found in fast fashion bags and accessories.Press your space face close to mine, love
Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh yeah!
Handmade by a real person in Chicago.