Solnedgang Dual Belt Bag and Crossbody - Tan Leather and Brass
This belt bag has options. This is Solnedgang.
Solnedgang is the Norwegian word for sunset, which inspired this bag's design. It can be worn in multiple ways: belt bag around hips or waist, cross body, or over the shoulder as a traditional purse.
- veg-tanned tan leather with light brown accent
- solid brass hardware
- green, turquoise and orange hand-stitching
- detachable, slider-adjustable light brown leather belt/strap
- adjustable from 37" to 59"
- brass collar button closure
- compartment is 7" x 5" x 1" but stretches somewhat
This leather is veg-tanned and certified by Europe's Bio Kreis, which supports and promotes organic farming. It is processed naturally without any heavy metals like chrome. Many of the leathers I use are not highly processed with chemicals, so they may darken or lighten over time. Using organics and avoiding plastic is key to every part of my process. As much as possible, I try to use materials that have been found in nature for 1000s of years.
*Additional photos of other colors on model provided for reference.
Handmade by a real person, in Chicago.