Moto Hip Pack in Grey and Green Fish Leather with Nickel Hardware
Why fumble with backpacks and purses when you can be hands-free?! Hand-made hip pack in grey leather with shiny silver hardware and a moto-quilted green metallic fish leather front, for a size 31" hip or waist (can range from 30" to 33").
- chrome-free, veg-tanned grey bovine leather and fish leather
- silver-toned hardware
- main pocket 7" x 5" x 1"
- snap closure
- additional pocket in back
- adjustable by buckle 30"-33"
- sling lever clip for keys
- d-ring for hanging sunglasses or clipping other items
- quilted moto front cover made from metallic green fish leather
Pack sits on your side (does not move), with buckle in front, under belly button. It can be worn with pack in front, and buckle will fall on side of body, in that case. It also lays nicely across the chest as a holster type bag.
Fish leather is a sustainable and amazing material - a byproduct of the fishing industry that would otherwise be tossed out to sea, made into a highly durable, practical material in an eco-friendly Icelandic tannery. Body is made from chrome-free, veg-tanned bovine leather.
Handmade by a real person, in Chicago.