Ziggy Convertible Backpack Tote Rust and Sand
Totes are universally handy, but sometimes you overfill them with heavy groceries and you want to be able to sling your bag on your back and be hands-free. Enter: the Ziggy Convertible Backpack Tote! Leather straps are adjustable to fit your ideal shoulder-carry length, then pull through the back to easily turn into a backpack. Two bags in one!
- dimensions: 14" H, 12" W, 4" D
- vegetable-tanned, firey rust leather from Chicago's Horween
- veg-tanned leather straps with buckle-adjustment
- shoulder drop for tote 7"-14"
- dark denim lined
- 12" YKK brass zipper top
- internal zippered pocket, lined with vintage, deadstock fabric
- key leash
- 5.5"x 8" wide exterior pocket
- solid brass hardware with antique finish
- stamped with Life on Mars logo on above external pocket
Life on Mars seeks to find practical and beautiful solutions for everyday living that shorten the distance between humans and nature.
Handmade by a real person in Chicago.