Starman Backpack 1
Each limited edition, one-of-a-kind, vegetable-tanned leather piece is handcrafted with a unique portion of textile, locally woven at Chicago's Weaving Mill. This artist-run studio creates beautifully complex textiles and provides textile education workshops for adults with developmental disabilities.
- dimensions: 13" H, 12" W, 4.5" D
- black and red veg-tanned, full grain, Italian leather
- woven panel from the Weaving Mill
- solid brass, powder-coated black finish hardware
- slider-adjustable leather straps with trigger snap clips
- can also be worn over the shoulder
- zipper top closure
- 10 oz grey cotton canvas lining with 7" zippered pocket
- back strap for attaching to roller luggage
- D-shape key ring on the exterior is removable
- exterior front pocket with magnetic closure
- front of bag is stamped with Life on Mars Goods logo
Life on Mars Goods is a sustainable maker, dedicated to using natural materials, and finding less toxic, more environmentally-friendly alternatives to many of the synthetic products found in fast fashion bags and accessories.
Handmade by a real person in Chicago.