Key Ring in Light Brown Leather with Silver Clip and Grey Stitching
Get yourself a key chain that makes it so you never want to lose your keys!
- handmade, light brown, veg-tanned leather
- hand-stitched with grey waxed thread
- riveted for extra durability
- 1" split ring in silver tone for keys
- silver tone sling lever clip
- stamped with the Life on Mars logo
- dimensions: 6.25" x 1" from bottom of split ring to top of clip (each is unique and varies slightly)
This vegetable-tanned leather is certified by Europe's Bio Kreis, which supports and promotes organic farming. It is free of the heavy metals found in most commercial, chrome-tanned leather and produced sustainably.
This leather is better for your skin, better for the workers who make it, and better for the planet. Minimal processing allows the leather to take on a life of its own, so your piece that will age and change with you! Life on Mars seeks to find practical and beautiful solutions for everyday living that connects us back to the land, the water and the beings around us, through materials like leather, cork leather, and other organics.
*NOTE: additional photos for reference/on model/in use.
Handmade in Chicago by a real person.