Key Ring in Navy Leather with Red Stitching
Get yourself a key chain that makes it so you never want to lose your keys!
- handmade, navy, vegetable-tanned leather from Sweden
- hand-stitched with red waxed thread
- riveted for extra durability
- 1" split ring for keys
- sling lever clip
- solid brass hardware
- stamped with the Life on Mars logo
- dimensions: 6.25" x 1" from bottom of split ring to top of clip (each is unique and varies slightly)
This vegetable-tanned leather comes from an almost 200-year-old tannery in Sweden. It is free of the heavy metals found in most commercial, chrome-tanned leather and produced sustainably.
This leather is better for your skin, better for the workers who make it, and better for the planet. Minimal processing allows the leather to take on a life of its own, so your piece that will age and change with you! Life on Mars seeks to find practical and beautiful solutions for everyday living that connects us back to the land, the water and the beings around us, through materials like leather, cork leather, and other organics.
*NOTE: additional photos for reference/on model/in use.
Handmade in Chicago by a real person.