Shortie Key Ring in Green Leather with Silver Clip and Turquoise Stitching
Get yourself a key chain that makes it so you never want to lose your keys!
- handmade, emerald green, vegetable-tanned leather from Sweden
- hand-stitched with turquoise waxed thread
- riveted for extra durability
- 1" matte nickel-finish split ring for keys
- matte nickel-finish trigger snap clip
- stamped with the Life on Mars logo
- dimensions: 5.25" x 1" from bottom of split ring to top of clip (each is unique and varies slightly)
This vegetable-tanned leather is tanned with vegetable matter, in a nearly 200-year-old tannery in Sweden. It is free of chrome and other toxic heavy metals.
This leather is better for your skin, better for the workers who make it, and better for the planet. Minimal processing allows the leather to take on a life of its own, so your piece that will age and change with you! Life on Mars seeks to find practical and beautiful solutions for everyday living that connects us back to the land, the water and the beings around us, through materials like leather, cork leather, and other organics.
*NOTE: additional photos for reference/on model/in use.
Handmade in Chicago by a real person.